Si, se puede!

(finger puppet from Lion Brand--apparently skin tone is impossible to replicate with yarn, or at least the yarn in my stash)
"The great thing about voting for Obama tomorrow is not that you will be able to tell your grandchildren that you did one day, but that they won't understand why it was so significant." (Jed Report)
6 comments:
I have voted in every election since I was 21 years old and this is the first time I ever got teary-eyed in the voting booth.
I just found your blog via Ravelry. Great use of leftovers!
Thanks for posting that quote. I had not heard it before, but I love it!
I love the quote as well! And I sure hope that it's true. :) I can't believe that it's over. It's too amazing to believe!
Very nice quote.
Great Great Great quote! And cute finger puppet. ;)
Thanks so much for sharing that quote. I hadn't seen it either. And I love your finger puppet.
Post a Comment