Saturday, November 1

Because I've been such a slacker on the blog, I've joined National Blog Posting Month. (I don't plan to write a novel anytime soon, after all...)

My first post of the month: my completed GreenGable hoodie:


It's been perfect for chilly mornings, and I've gotten all sorts of compliments on it. I added shaping to the body (it had none!) and narrowed the wrists, but I otherwise followed the pattern.

More tomorrow! That's the point, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - it looks great! And good for you for joining the daily blogging thing - I thought about it yesterday and decided I couldn't manage it at the moment!

Heather Wardell said...

I'm with you on the daily blogging. We shall have to push each other onward!

Your hoodie is gorgeous. I'm a brand-new knitter (long-time crocheter) and I am SOOO slow. That sweater would take me decades!!