
I love the sweater on the right. And if I wanted to I bet I could buy the exact same colors of Lopi. The guy's combover is craptacular.
So we hadn't been to Mass since the changes last month ("new Norms", or whatever they're calling them), but the main difference is that some of the optional kneeling is no longer optional. That was fun... Other than that, we picked up some Christmas presents (locally-made soap), drove around looking at some houses for sale, and went on a wild goose chase for a remarkably effective sinus product. Right now Mark is making lasagne, so I am a happy camper.
2 comments:
That sweater is awesome. In any case, it's getting her some sweet, sweet, John Tesh lovin'.
I do like that sweater!! Is it knit or crocheted? It's too hard to tell from a picture of a picture.
Neilmed is great! We have the squirty one, not the nettipot. Good luck finding it. My wildgoose chase has been looking for Neutragena lip balm. Can't find it anywhere around here!
Post a Comment