You must watch this video. Disturbingly adorable!
Because I'm leaving in two weeks for New York, we have to accelerate our holiday stuff a bit. I wrapped all the presents today--there are a few I still need to take care of, but not many. We're decorating a garland instead of a tree, and we'll probably put that up tomorrow. I'm not in a "Christmas mood" or anything--it's just a matter of getting things done...
It was funny getting back to my pink cabled jacket after working with the fur stuff--I never knew how much more I liked working with small needles. So I decided to work on some Korknisse for ornaments. After making one, I realized they'd be much faster to crochet. I'll take some pictures when I have a few more assembled.
So this is the last day of NaBloPoMo, and I did it!! I should be able to keep up posting a few times a week.
2 comments:
That girl IS adorable. And I love that they put up images of cookie monster. She kept looking like she was going to touch kermit and it was too sweet!
Yay! Congrats for successfully completing NaBloPoMo! I've still got 3 more days. (I screwed up right at the beginning of the month!)
Post a Comment