Sunday, November 2

Hard to believe that my show ended two weeks ago! I've just been so busy since. It actually went better than I expected. I got a review worth quoting on my website, which never happens (they said I was "smoky"!), and I totally bonded with one of the girls in the cast. So it turned out well. Then I had 36 hours to get ready for my business trip to Boston...which I will write about tomorrow.

Here's the Monkey I started on the plane to Boston.


I've never used Tofutsies before, and I really like the way it feels knitted up. It is a little splitty, but it's not too bad. I'm working the socks on size 1s, so they're a bit snug, but Cookie A.'s socks always end up big on me so I'd rather go small...

And yes, my toenails are green. I never wear nail polish on my fingers, but my toes are always some crazy color or another.

2 comments:

Lauria said...

Smoky is a nice review! :)

I'm working at a theater north of Boston, so it's funny that you replied to my post!

I'm working in the Company Management department. I totally get what you mean when you said that some of your very talented friends decided not to persue their careers because it's too stressful and they want a normal life. I once thought that theater would be my life and that I needed to do it, but I wonder if it's worth all the stress?

And I find myself wanting a house more and more. And a good income and animals! And maybe I could do theater in my off time? But I really haven't decided that yet. Right now I'm trying to enjoy myself as a "young professional" and see what happens in a few years.

I like your socks! And I really like the cable pattern on the sweater in the previous post! Very cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors of that sock! They're great!

And I'm amused that your toes are always painted...mine are always turquoise :)