*Have had "Pretty in Pink" stuck in my head for much of the day. No idea why! Rosina wore a pink shirt today, but that can't be the reason. I should pull it up on YouTube when I'm done here.
*Absolutely gorgeous day today! We took Rosina to the playground, and I helped Mark finish painting the railing. It looks so much better now! It's going to be even warmer during the week, with three straight days in the low 80s. That's a bit above average, but much more normal this time of year than the 50s we've been getting lately. I even wore my wool coat on Thursday night!
*Warmer weather meant I got to go through more of Rosina's spring and summer clothes. Since most of it is hand-me-downs, it's hard to remember what she has (not complaining!). I was able to pair this orange tie-dyed and appliquéd bodysuit I bought for her at the Wilmington cloth diaper store before she was born (a very wide 9-12 month size that I trimmed the bottom from) with some peachy plaid shorts. It should be fun to put her in some cute new clothes this week!
*Sunday night has pretty much become pasta and meatballs night here. Today was also a sauce-making day. Love making things that Miss Picky will eat!
*Big week ahead! Bellydancing and knitting tomorrow, work birthday lunch Wednesday, Panera Thursday, and our trip to Richmond Saturday! In between I really need to get cracking on my webpage, practice, and spend as much time outside as possible! Someday soon the pine pollen will drop, and the mosquitos will hatch...
No comments:
Post a Comment