*Still so behind on sleep! How does this keep happening? I think I'm going to have to get in a nap this afternoon.
*Getting very frustrated with paper processing. The pages from our partner are taking forever to load--like, thirty seconds apiece, and it's not like there are any complicated graphics involved. The process is already tedious, so this is making it ridiculous. It should not take an hour to assign four reviewers to a paper.
*Kind of botched up dinner last night, when I put way too much thawed spinach on a homemade pizza, and didn't remove nearly enough liquid. Lesson learned!
*Working out some details for Mark's college reunion. It's pretty obvious that driving is the right choice economically. Also, because Mark's friends are only going to the Saturday events, and the Friday events aren't that interesting anyway, we will probably do the same. We'll probably have brunch with them Sunday, then maybe head to the Buffalo area to visit Mark's brother. Helen, if you're reading, we may be driving home through Corning--we should try to meet up!
*I am almost done with the main panel of my afghan! I'm not sure if I should start one of the side panels, or put it aside until I have more scrap yarn. The baby crafting is on hold for the moment, waiting until people get closer to their due dates, so I will have to come up with something to work on in the car this weekend: Piedmont Farm Tour time! There will be a lot of driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment