*I guess we're going to have full moons on Thursdays for a while, which is awesome because I'm out every Thursday night to see them. Another gorgeous one last night!
*I did not take a nap as suggested yesterday morning, but once Rosina finally went down at three o'clock, a shower seemed just as inviting. Yay 3 P.M. shower!
*Getting very close to finishing the main panel of the afghan. I will probably add a few more rows today, then put it aside for a while so I can acquire more scrap yarn. :) I've been wanting to make a temperature scarf, which would involve buying some yarn (though I would probably only use six or seven colors--however much we complain about the heat, at least we are so much more temperate than Toronto! That chart is giving me agita) I could add to the afghan. I'm not sure if I should wait for a sale on Patons Classic Wool, or if I should try to remember my PayPal password so I can buy from KnitPicks (not taking any chances with them!). Eh, I should probably check out Webs while I'm at it. I have a Christmas-bonus AMEX prepaid card burning a hole in my wallet, so I think I can swing it!
*Mark got home a bit late, so I didn't get to Panera until after 7:30. I started a little shrug for Rosina with an orphan skein of a discontinued Noro rayon/silk blend--I'm hoping it will work well over tank tops.
*Discussed the reunion trip, proposed farm tour routes and the community yard sale, which is tomorrow morning. I have been gathering things to sell over the last week or so, but I still don't really know how it's going to work out. I've never had a yard sale before! I usually just donate or give away things I don't need (with the exception of a few baby things that I've consigned), and I feel a little weird about it. Mark has offered to be the one out there at seven (good plan, because I will be sleeping, thank you), but there will definitely be some organizational stuff for me to do today.
No comments:
Post a Comment