I've been thinking about this song for a few days. It's a shame that commercial radio, even classic rock radio, is so programmed that there's no room for deeper cuts anymore. Led Zeppelin does a four-minute song like nobody else. (See also the rest of Led Zeppelin III, "Night Flight", "Misty Mountain Hop"...)
I am really hoping that work settles down after today. It has been kind of nuts. If I were still doing 18 hours a week, it'd be keeping me out of trouble, but with my schedule as it is now, an hour-long last-minute project meant my plans to run errands this morning had to be canceled. Rosina, meanwhile, has been watching way too much TV. I'm in the room with her and interacting, but she's not yet task-oriented enough to sit and play on her own for two hours while I finish working!
I'm almost done with Mark's first Christmas sock--there have been a few false starts where I ripped out several inches because the pattern wasn't working with the striping, so they seem like they're taking forever... I guess I have three more weeks to finish them. (Only three weeks until Christmas! We still need to get a tree, and I've done almost no shopping, and I haven't even started the doll I'm making for Rosina. Jeez...)
No comments:
Post a Comment