Mark wants an Anti-Steam Ove Glove for Christmas, but apparently they are sold out everywhere...looks like he's getting a raincheck. That and a gift card for a beer store, some locally-made neem soap for his beard and the socks--which I finally freaking finished! Huzzah! I may need to take a knitting and crocheting break after I finish Rosina's doll. My wrists are not doing well with all this tight-gauge stuff, and crochet in general makes them hurt. My neglected drop spindle will see some action! :) Speaking of which, after seeing a few successful arm-knitted cowls, I gave it a try a few days ago. I plied together four strands of Burly Spun with that little drop spindle! The cowl came out well, but will have to wait until it's below 70 degrees for a test drive...
Forgot to mention this one among my holiday favorites:
And that anything involving Alvin and The Chipmunks is 100% verboten, at any time of year. I hate The Chipmunks to an irrational degree. I don't even want to talk about it...
And that anything involving Alvin and The Chipmunks is 100% verboten, at any time of year. I hate The Chipmunks to an irrational degree. I don't even want to talk about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment