So I said semi-slack before because I have had stuff going on. My trip to California was relentless--I literally returned to LAX 36 hours after I left--and the ramifications of said trip are still coming to fruition. Serious changes happening, which I can't even get much into in case it ends up in Google somewhere, but suffice to say my Teutonic overlord is replaced with a much friendlier, non-European one, and the entire structure of my segment of the organization will be completely organized. Now I have to relearn a system I haven't looked at since my maternity leave's abrupt beginning--but at least it actually works, unlike what I've been struggling with for the last year. There will definitely be an adjustment period, but I think within the next three months we'll get everything figured out.
Anyway, besides the work stuff, we were all sick for a week or two. Also, I decided to start watching Scandal (OMG!!!!) and caught up in less than two weeks, almost entirely during naptimes. So housework and hygiene may also have fallen to the wayside. LOL The holiday crafting is also in full swing--nearly done, now that I think about it.
Getting late, more tomorrow. In the meantime, check out Rosina playing with my tea set--which, as I've just learned, first belonged to my great-aunt. (That makes it sound old, but she's only 25 years older than me--it's from the late '50s, I guess.) Extra fun because it looks normal-sized when she uses it!

No comments:
Post a Comment