Thursday, December 12

Not live-blogging Scandal, I promise...

Can I just say, though, TMI?! Blech.  Also,  I am still hoping John Barrowman will come back. :).  And some awesome money lines from Cyrus!

Another busy day, though it looks as if my work craziness will be back to its usual pace--maybe even a bit slow because of the holidays.  I'll be surprised if I don't get a call while we're gone, though!

OMG. If you haven't seen this, prepare to squee.

 

In Rosina news, she helped me make banana bread this afternoon: 


...and immediately started flipping out. When naptime calls, you'd best answer!

Looks like my family's not going to leave home until early evening tomorrow, but we're still aiming to arrive mid-afternoon. Indoor pool, cable, king-sized bed..I guess we don't need much. ;)

Knitting was productive today!  I think I've got a good start on some stranded mittens--for myself, TYVM--which will be great car knitting over the weekend. I made enough progress on Rosina's doll yesterday that it definitely won't be enough for the whole trip. Also managed to pick up free stuff while at Panera--thanks, ladies! :)

Back to the laundry!









No comments: