1. Pretending a printed tissue is a tablecloth, a cotton ball is a sandwich, a plastic cap is a "burger" and a bottle of eye drops is apple juice.
2. Passing by the appliance section at Costco, Rosina remarks that she sees an oven, then says, "You cook a pie in there." Clearly she is her father's daughter when it comes to pie!
Not cute toddler moment: falling backwards off a table bench onto the concrete floor at the same Costco, right after I told her to sit down and stop squatting on the bench. Poor thing. She was unhappy but fine, and now I am even more paranoid about telling her to sit...
We were able to get a bunch of errands done today, though it was not a very pleasant experience. I made my dishes for a potluck tomorrow (tortellini pasta salad and a S'mores version of krispie treats), and managed to finish Charlotte's mittens, then we made our appearances at Mark's alumni event. Capped off the day with Rosina's first viewing of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Fairly productive day!
I am about halfway through Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? It's been a really long time since I've seen Blade Runner, but the book just seems really familiar. Have I read this before, and just don't remember?
2 comments:
If Costco put up pictures of Rosina captioned with, "You cook a pie in here", they'd probably sell a lot more ovens...
For real. I love the way toddlers' brains work. For instance, now Rosina differentiates between "TV George" and "book George"...
Post a Comment