*Swept and mopped in the kitchen and dining room, and even did some tile-scrubbing on my hands and knees. How long until I spill tomato sauce? Placing bets now...
*Nutty morning today. My cousin was supposed to come watch Rosina while I went to the dentist and had a long-awaited massage, but her car is in the shop, so I had to pick her up. This would not have been a big deal if Rosina hadn't puked at some point (I was in the car for about 45 minutes, and I have no idea when it happened). So I had to clean her up, and gave the car seat a once-over (puky car seat on a 90-degree day, oh joy). It was time to do her laundry anyway, but the washing machine wouldn't start. For some reason the cold water isn't running! Mark thinks it might just be a kinked hose, hopefully. I finally got to the dentist, and they actually had an opening, so I was able to do the impressions for my TMJ mouth guard right then. (We'd been debating it, since it's almost $400 and our insurance doesn't cover it, but in the end it should really help. I have a serious grinding habit.) This meant not having a leisurely lunch, but driving across town right then and grabbing a Wendy's chicken sandwich before my massage. I do feel a lot better, though. My cousin's boyfriend was able to pick her up here, which was great because Rosina was falling-down tired after getting up more than an hour early...
*Another crazy thing I did yesterday: deciding that eleven o'clock was a great time to sew a ruffle onto a too-short toddler dress, when neither of us were dressed and we had an appointment at 12:30. It got done, somehow, but I am an idiot.
*Miracle Day update: starting to realize why people didn't like it. There was a whole episode of random backstory that should either have been shortened, or spread out into several episodes. I'm still interested in the story, but don't think the payoff will be worth the hype. I wonder if it started off being shorter, with fewer episodes, but they had to stretch it out to ten. The story arc doesn't seem all that arc-y, if you know what I mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment