Wednesday, May 1

Enter at your own risk...

*Our internet was down for most of the day Monday and Tuesday, and because I couldn't work Tuesday I was pretty busy today--so here I am kind of late...

*Bellydance performance went fine.  We did end up with just one group after all.  Now I have to decide what to take next session--both dances should be super cute!

*This is incredibly addictive, and out of all the random people and characters I could think of, it's only had to make a few second guesses--and two of those were (admittedly quite famous) opera characters, so there you go.

*I thought of this for some reason. Don't say I didn't warn you.

*Forgot to mention the yard sale!  We didn't have that much to sell, and it went fine.  Mark got rid of his stupid &&^*&%$*%$# toaster and an old travel bar set, and we sold all the baby stuff out there (mostly bottles and some toys) to one couple.  Thirty bucks we didn't have before, so that's nice.

*Tuesday Mark took a sick day.  He's been feeling kind of gross and totally run-down for several weeks.  He slept for a good part of the day, and is now feeling much better.

*Tonight for dinner we're going to make some pasta with the goat cheese we bought Sunday.  Om nom nom...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

OMG, ABC. I was somewhere recently (store? restaurant?) where this was played over the stereo system, followed, amazingly, by "Iesha."