Wednesday, May 15

I could use a magic broom right now...

*I think I got everything accomplished yesterday, other than getting to storytime.  I was going to try to make it today, but Rosina has a doctor's appointment later and I need time to clean for this weekend.

*Started a conversation with a woman at the playground yesterday, and ended up pushing Rosina on a swing for like, half an hour.  She was not complaining about it!

*The rest of the week is a little nutty, with Rosina's appointment today (sorry kid, you need a few shots) and my dentist appointment and massage tomorrow (so I need to clean today, since my cousin's going to be watching Rosina), and the final preparations for the birthday party.

*My mother's going to be flying in on Friday afternoon, and Mark will pick her up, but she hasn't given us her flight information yet!  She has mentioned that caring for a toddler and infant full-time is harder than she remembers.  I need to call her again, I think...

*I am still sore from Monday night!  In a good way, I suppose.

No comments: