*Rosina didn't want to go to sleep last night, and we ended up putting her in bed with us for a bit. She was being really cute, but we were tired! I think she's having a rough teething week.
*Started the February Fitted yesterday. I had to frog a sweater I knit last year anyway--but why the HELL did I do sewn bindoffs, even on the hem?! That took forever to pick out, stitch by stitch... I did start the bottom of the sweater, at least, but 182 stitches is slow going!
*I was a little upset that my black aria binder had gone missing, but I figured Mark had "put it away"--and I was right. It was in a box of LPs, buried under rolls of wrapping paper and two other boxes! I was pissed, but at least I was able to find it. I am trying to decide what to start with for the audition. I wish that my high B-flats would have gotten easier while I wasn't using them! I guess I have to just remember to treat them like Bs. I heard a rumor about one of the show's the company's doing next season, and there's nothing in it for me, so I'm not sure if this will be anything more than a reintroduction. I guess the stakes aren't too high...
*Headed to Babies R Us, since I had a coupon and a gift card (it is not my favorite store, but it is SO much closer than BuyBuyBaby!). There was a lot on clearance, so I picked up a bunch of things for the preggos, along with diaper cream (my actual reason for coming)--and I decided to buy Rosina a toy so we'd be using the gift card to buy her an actual gift. I was thinking an Elmo doll would be appreciated, and there was one that was just a stuffed doll and didn't talk, so I was ready to buy that one when she started talking about Ernie. I still have no idea why she's so suddenly into Ernie. I think the Muppet itself hasn't appeared in anything new since Jim Henson died. Maybe it's because he wears clothes? I have no idea. In any case, I bought the Elmo doll anyway.
*No big plans for the weekend. It's going to be hot, and I am planning on staying inside as much as possible. We may go to a city pool, if we can figure out how to beat the crowds.
No comments:
Post a Comment