*Rosina had another rough morning Friday, so my grand errand plans were reduced down to a trip to the library, two minutes away. Luckily she's been doing better since, but I really wish this teething thing would be over already...
*Wishful Thinking Weekend: we cleaned up the screened-in porch and the furniture (ugh, everything was covered in pollen), and bought new cushions and outdoor carpet. (This sounds like an expensive endeavor, but we got bargains on everything, plus nothing had been changed in three years! The old cushions were grody and hard to clean.) It is finally going to get out of the sixties, probably tomorrow, and I hope to even work out there once in a while!
*Worked on my gift project all weekend. I love this colorway!
*On Saturday we went to the playground where we're having Rosina's party--she had a lot of fun, and can even use the stairs and get on the slide herself. :) We checked out the picnic shelter for logistics. We ordered the food from Costco and bought party supplies at the dollar store. Ooh, this is exciting.
*DOWNTON ABBEY. Why did we wait so long to watch this?! After the first episode we were hooked. So yes, we both hate Thomas and Edith, and love Anna and Mr. Bates and poor Daisy! Also, props on casting Penelope Wilton (aka Harriet Jones, MP!). I mistakenly thought the second series was available on Watch Instantly, but it is not. Now we have to wait and watch it on DVD. First-world problems!
*I decided to sign up for bellydance again, since I like the dance--and the earlier class just works better for me. The new session starts up tonight, and while I was enrolling I signed up Rosina for an art class! She will probably be the oldest kid in the class: it's for 18 months-2 years, and she will turn two four days after the first class. :) It may be a struggle to get us out of the house for a 9:30 class--and it will make my work schedule a little weird--but it should be worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment