*Ugh, grumpy kid is making me grumpy. She's woken up very early two days in a row now, and it clearly does not work for her! I don't know if it's the shot she had on Wednesday or what. My mother's plane lands in about two hours, and with any luck she will be here by the time Rosina wakes up from her nap--that should be enough of a surprise to erase the grumpiness!
*It was a very slow week at work. I am actually almost done with the task documentation for the new processing system--which I'd put off for months because it is still so damn non-intuitive and confusing.
*Rosina painted today! As predicted, she was not happy about getting her hands dirty with paint (she was already grumpy!), and preferred to use the paintbrushes. I think she really liked it, though.
*Actually got to Panera last night, and did some actual knitting for the first time in about a week...
*Just about done with the preparations for the party, and for my parents' visit. I didn't get to vacuum (Mark's job anyway!), but I officially don't give a shit. Dude, I am just really tired! On that happy note, I think I'm going to take a nap. Long weekend ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment