*Rosina's shrug is washed, blocked and finished...now she just needs to stand still long enough for me to get a picture! There's a bit of trial-and-error involved on my newest project, since size will be an issue. With that and the six skeins of Cascade 220 wound on Monday, I actually wound about a mile's worth of yarn in one day.
*Felt kind of gross last night, so I put off much of the cleaning until today; thankfully Mark was able to get the vacuuming done, at least. We seriously need to mop the kitchen and dining room, and I'm not sure I'll get to it. (Did I mention? We have tickets to the Wait Wait Don't Tell Me simulcast tonight, and my cousin is watching Rosina. We haven't had a "date" since January, so it'll be nice to get out!)
*Just bought a new wet bag for Rosina's diapers. I hate to buy something new when I'm really hoping she'll be potty-trained by the end of the year (and certainly by this time next year!), but one of her hanging diaper pails looks very suspicious to me--I'll probably toss both of them just in case, since the second one is brown and I can't tell if the laminate is giving out. I just bought a large wet bag with a handle, so we can use it after she's done with diapers, and we can use one of her small travel wet bags while the new one is in the wash.
*Mommy and Me today! There's supposed to be a "very messy" project, so I will bring Rosina's sleeved bib and hope for the best.
*We haven't seen the sun in several days here, and it's bumming me out! How did I handle living in New York?
No comments:
Post a Comment