*Gift project is going well. I am glad I decided on making the size I did--the next one up would've been HYOOOGE. The pattern is cute as well, though hopefully it's not eating up too much yarn...
*Wait Wait Don't Tell Me: fun and enlightening. Peter Sagal is quite short. Steve Martin is quite old. Mo Rocca really needs to lose the Brooklyn juicebox haircut! (He did land the silliest joke of the night, though--it may get cut from the broadcast due to copyright stuff, we'll see.) Rosina apparently had fun with my cousin, but did have trouble getting to sleep, as expected. She fell asleep right away for Mark once we got home.
*Now that the house is (relatively) clean in the public areas, I really need to hit the master bath. Maybe during Rosina's nap today?
*Yesterday's fingerpainting project came out pretty cute. Rosina wasn't too thrilled when I put the paint on her hands, but I think she got used to it and had some fun. I should tell my parents to get her fingerpaints for her birthday, instead of whatever ridiculous and needlessly expensive item they had in mind.
*Yuppie trek of the day: buy replacement cushions for the patio furniture--something with a removable, washable cover this time!--and hopefully new kitchen rugs, since ours are gross. This involves going to Cary. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment