Thursday, May 9

Le cirque des reves

*Considering that I last posted about 16 hours ago--and about 7 hours of that was sleeping--I don't have much to say.  Um, Rosina specifically asked for Goldfish instead of animal crackers--does that count?  It was pretty cute, actually (she can't really say "fish" yet, but she makes a long F sound and moves her hand like a fish).

*Watched the first episode of Series 2 of Downton Abbey.  More intrigue!  Is it wrong for me to hope Edith dies in a car accident?

*Mark made the reservations for the reunion weekend last night.  We are going to stay with one of his friends Friday night, then on-campus Saturday night.  I hate to have us spend each night of our trip in a different place, but Mark's friend lives about 45 minutes from campus, and getting in Rosina's nap would be really tricky if we had to go back and forth.  We still haven't heard from Mark's brother about seeing them, but hopefully that will be ironed out in the next few days.

*Spent a good part of the day yesterday reading Night Circus.  There are a few grumpy reviews on Goodreads, which I probably shouldn't have read--it is an engrossing book, and a surprisingly quick read.  Good thing, because The Twelve is finally waiting for me at the library!  Yucky vampire fun, huzzah.

*Now that they're public, I can finally say that The Nicest Baby Sweater in the World was for Cathy!  I could not be happier for them! Much more handknit goodness is on the way for that lucky child.  Currently taking bets on when he/she will be taller than Rosina.  I'm guessing by 18 months (so when Rosina is four!).

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Yay!! Haha, we should start a pool on the height thing. :)