*Poor noodle, still teething. I hate to give her Tylenol every day, but she really is miserable. She has also reached that point in toddlerhood where she likes to bang her head on things repeatedly--probably for the shock value, since I'm sure I make a horrified face while she does it.
*Watched the other week's Glee episode. Fast-forwarded through all but like, two of the songs. Ugh, they were just bad and boring! The ones I liked were songs I already knew and liked (both of Rachel's songs--also, Santana can basically do no wrong). Am I too distanced from pop music (and modern country, ugh) to still be into this show? I think I was more interested when Mr. Shue kept giving them Journey songs. ;)
*In other video, oh, Lizzie Bennett Diaries, you are breaking my heart...
*Great workout tonight at bellydance class. My teacher hasn't mentioned the naming ceremony, which I think I am due for! I promise I won't pick the name Jasmine. ;)
*GI followup tomorrow. It should be uneventful, I think. Hopefully they'll let me come back in six months instead of three...
No comments:
Post a Comment