Saturday, February 16

Snow, what?

*The three hours of snow predicted for this afternoon actually turned out to be an entire day of snow and sleet. At least it didn't stick to the roads.

*I think I'm getting a cold! Boo, hiss!! Well, if I already am feeling crappy, at least I can try to make sure Rosina doesn't get it.

*My parents arrived at about 2:45, and we ended up going to Chipotle for dinner. The Cheesecake Factory had a two-hour wait! As I say all the time, the bourgies of Raleigh share a hive mind. I'm glad I called ahead!

*Rosina had an excellent day for the first time in a while! :) We gave her some Tylenol before bed--and she needed it--and she did take a while to fall asleep, but all in all, a very happy, smiley day spent playing with her Papa and pointing at babies and birds.

*Tomorrow is KIP day! I will sit at the end of the table and try not to breathe on anyone. Hoping this hot toddy does the trick!

No comments: