Tuesday, February 26

Briefly, because I'm up too late again!

*Talked to my mother--sounds like they are quite serious about moving in with my brother. They've already met with a few realtors, who seem to agree on a price for their house about $10,000 less than what they paid three years ago. I suppose that's not so bad, considering. They never should've bought that house. It's perfectly nice, but way too big for two people (they'd wanted to buy a condo, originally)--plus they just don't really like where they live, and I don't blame them! That town has one nice, relaxed coffeeshop, but is otherwise a hole. I will not soon forget the food poisoning Mark and I got from the "good" Chinese restaurant last summer...I had to go on Cipro!

*Cut Rosina's bangs--perhaps a bit too short, or maybe they're just bouncier after her bath. Her hair is getting long! I've been doing little French braids; she will have to learn not to pull them.

*Read about The Nu Project, which is really fascinating and cool. Somewhat tempted to volunteer, but I'm probably too chicken to be a nude model!

*Ate the last of our triumphant Trivia Night peanut butter pie. Oh, yummy.

*Three inches of rain today! I don't think it ever stopped. I ran out to the library around eight, and it was easily sixty degrees and really foggy. Also, our front walkway is under two inches of water. Tomorrow's supposed to be a nice day, though!

No comments: