Tuesday, February 19

Flying colors!

*Rosina did great at her neonatology appointment today--and it was a long one. Three hours! The diagnostic testing took almost two hours, but it was mostly playing, anyway. They'll call us to reschedule her audiology appointment, but otherwise she is officially released! The doctor even gave her some "graduation gifts": a very soft little girl doll and a copy of Goodnight Moon (somehow all of our copies had disappeared!).

*Long mid-afternoon appointment equals almost no nap equals crabby-ish toddler. It took us a whole to get her to fall asleep--she didn't want to be left alone in her crib. I ended up holding her for about an hour before she fell asleep. I don't get to do that too often these days! It's pretty nice.

*Great songs on the radio this afternoon on the way home! I even heard the last few notes of "18 and Life". ;)

*Got caught up on some of the surprise work from last week. And apparently we have a new paper-processing assistant to break in, huzzah. One more person to whom I will need to explain not to just approve deadline extensions at will...

*Still have the cold, though it is mild. Hoping to make it to Mommy and Me on Thursday...



No comments: