*Started off with a very busy morning--a barrage of email and wrinkles to iron out. Sometime in the next week I'm going to have to go into the office and take care of two big mailing projects, with lots of international stuff. A mail merge will be implemented. At least it keeps things interesting.
*Went to my friend's house and got LOTS of hand-me-downs. There's at least one pair of overalls in there that will fit right now, and a bunch of stuff that will be great for the summer. After that, it's hard to predict what size Rosina will be wearing. She is comfortably wearing 12-month clothes now, though we've already had to put a few things away because they're too short. I look at 24-month clothes, and they seem impossibly huge. Granted, this time last year I said the sane about the 12-month clothes. I'm washing everything now, and will sort it into bins tomorrow, and we'll just play it by ear!
*I made Mark a wine cork trivet for Valentine's Day; I also gave him some chocolate, a bag of hot wing-flavored pretzels (as a semi-joke), and a "drawing" from Rosina that I wrote "I <3 Daddy" on. He gave me some fancy chocolate, Burt's Bees hand salve and the usual lovely card. :)
*Went to Aladdin's for dinner. Unfortunately it wasn't as good as it normally is. The lentils in my mujadara were undercooked, and it kind of ruined it. I brought about half of it home, and I'm hoping that reheating it will cook those beans a little better. The cheesecake was pretty good, though!
*Reluctantly looking foreword to cleaning the house tomorrow in anticipation of my parents' visit this weekend. We don't have any particular plans--maybe we'll end up at The Cheesecake Factory, since my parents like it there and there isn't one within two hours of their house. That would involve some crafty dietary planning on my part...
No comments:
Post a Comment