Tuesday, February 5

Please, Sir, may I have some more?

*This hat is overtime. And I don't use that word frivolously.  (Sorry the photo's so blurry--she moves quickly!)


It was a nice day, so we played outside for a while. Rosina had a chance to play with her little scooter-thing for the first time in a while. Unfortunately it was full of water! Mark is going to drill some extra holes in the bottom.

*Speaking of drills, our entertainment center is coming between nine and one tomorrow. I have to negotiate with the driver to help get the almost 200-pound shipment to the door. (Hopefully twenty bucks is enough incentive.) We're going to build it tonight. The online reviews all say it takes a few hours--I'm hoping with two of us working on it, it'll be a bit faster.

*Our daffodils are blooming! I cut one and put it in the bud vase on the kitchen windowsill, where it serves as a reminder that I need to start my tomato seeds ASAP...

*Rosina's favorite color is blue, if her crayon choices are any indication.

*I started the second Bex sock, since I'm trying to save the stockinette feet for public/mindless knitting. It's a lot easier the second time around! I had wanted to make another Adorkable Monster for Rosina for Valentine's Day, so I ought to start that--but the first one I made only took two days, so I guess I have some time.


No comments: