*Rosina is coming down with a cold, we think: runny nose, coughing. Oh, sad baby night coughing. :( She got three colds in two months this fall, so we've been spoiled for the last few months. Poor thing! I hope this is a quick and mild one.
*I guess the Superbowl is over by now, not that I care. I just can't get invested unless a team I care about is playing, and since the Jets haven't been in FORTY YEARS, I only ever watch if the Giants are playing. We celebrated an anti-Superbowl by watching lots of trailers for musicals on Amazon Prime. (Mark has a free month, and wants to get the most out of it. Honestly, I don't think it's that great, unless you already like pay-per-view.)
*Took a nice long nap! I really should do that more often.
*Yummy lunch at Neomonde. They know me by sight now, since I get full-fat Greek yogurt there three times a month. It's so cheap!
*Finally finished the leg and heel of the sock. Using the decrease row for the toe worked out great. I guess I'll know soon if it's going to be too loose around the ankle...
No comments:
Post a Comment