*Three days post-facial, and my skin is a bit unhappy with me--even though I was told otherwise. Definitely not going back there! Hydrating facial my ass. I should've known from the pseudo-scientific "body wrap" bullshit on their website. /yet another rant about anti-science
*Fun at the playground! We took advantage of a non-rainy day to take Rosina to a small, hidden-away playground about two miles from home. They only have toddler swings, but they have playground/slide structures for big and little kids. I think we may have Rosina's next birthday party at the pavilion there, provided it's not too expensive to rent.
*Crepes for lunch at a local place down the road from the playground. It has some pretty mean-spirited reviews online, but I can't imagine why--the food was good, and the service and atmosphere were wonderful. Great chai latte, too.
*We had a few days' respite from the teething, but then somebody woke up crying only an hour into her nap, then proceeded to yell and beat her head on the carpet and pull my hair until we finally gave in and gave her some Tylenol. People with early teethers don't know how good they have it! ;)
*Down about seven pounds since New Year's! I doubt it will keep up this pace unless I really start working out in earnest, but for the moment I am happy. Soon I should notice a difference in my clothes.
No comments:
Post a Comment