*Spent three-plus hours in the kitchen making pasta and a cannelloni recipe from Pinterest. It was decent, and there are a lot of leftovers, but seriously, I could've made a lasagne in way less time. I left some of the pasta strips uncut (and have a lot of ricotta leftover), so this weekend I may do just that!
*Day five of the cold. I am thankful that it's not bad, but am really tired of having a stuffy nose.
*Rosina is feeling mostly better as well, but this afternoon there was a coughing spell that ended in lots of puke. Ugghh... I will not get into details, other than that it was convenient that I had to do her laundry today anyway. Also, why do I think I can catch vomit in my hand? That does not work.
*Hopefully we will both be feeling well enough that we can go to Mommy and Me tomorrow. It's a Purim party! I'm dressing Rosina up like a farmer, since a plaid shirt and overalls involves no work. I will try to eat only one of the Hamentaschen (is the singular Hamentasch?), but I make no promises. I will have to brush up on Purim a bit before we go, because all I remember are paper crowns and Queen Esther and Hamen and cookies. I suppose that's as intellectual as it will get when the average kid there is ten months old...
*In knitting news: "No change." Well, that's not entirely true. I started knitting a garter stitch square to sew into a bunny for a birthday party this weekend. It is beyond compelling, as you might guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment