* Oh, Glee. Just when I was complaining about the music, you give me this.
Darren Criss is no Freddie Mercury, but he's giving it his level best. I love this song so freaking much. I hope the performance has introduced more people to its awesomeness.
*Last class before the performance--and my naming ceremony! Tomorrow I will pick one. I also need to work on my continuity in this choreography. I know we haven't had it very long, but I hate having memory lapses.
*Feeling even better today. Tomorrow I may even go back to my usual daily dose of local honey (one teaspoon). I should probably research how much is actually supposed to help with allergies, but I guess I'm a little afraid it will be way more than practical.
*Rosina had a decent day--she still has a runny nose, but isn't coughing, or even sneezing much, and hasn't had a fever. Her neonatology followup is tomorrow afternoon, and I called this morning to see if they still thought she should come in. Over the phone they were more concerned about fever, bad coughing or a sinus infection, and said it should be okay. I would hate for her to get some immuno-compromised kid sick, you know? They also decided to cancel her audiology appointment, since it's at the main hospital and would involve driving a mile and paying for parking twice. If she seems to need it, they'll reschedule it. I'm not worried. My kid sings in tune! :)
*In other baby news: today Rosina learned how to roar like a lion. Also, I sang Bingo to her for (I think) the first time. How could I be so remiss?!
Tomorrow is a big day for some people I know. I wish them all the best, in the most secret way possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment