Friday, February 8

Traditionally built

*Finished the body of Rosina's monster. It is indeed a very quick project.

*Bad tummy today. I have a gastroenterology followup on Tuesday, but I'm not sure if they need to adjust my medication or anything. I did eat pizza two days in a row, which could've set things off.

*Uneventful trip to Costco, where I had a "Polish sausage" (which I hope I won't regret, ibid.) and griped about how the price of gas has gone up fifty cents in the past two months or so.

*Watched the first DVD of The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, and enjoyed it as much as I thought I would. Either Jill Scott is a truly incredible actress, or she is a really sweet person in real life, too.

*Finally meeting up with my cousins (two of my father's first cousin's daughters, whatever that relationship's called) tomorrow! They moved to the next town over in August, and we just haven't met up until now. (The older girl is twenty, and she totaled her car just a few weeks after moving down.). I haven't seen them since my brother's wedding in 2010, which was the month before I got pregnant--so it's been a while. After lunch the three of us are going prom dress shopping, which I've never actually done before (no regrets about that, plus I do have opportunities to wear gowns--usually more than once!). I'll have to tell their mother that I played Cleavage Police for her fifteen-year-old. ;)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Aw, hope you are feeling better. I want to see Rosina's monster!