*Tired the last few days (see post title). Planning to have a relaxed Tuesday, though we're supposed to have nasty weather on Wednesday so I'll guess I'll have to go out early then.
*Went to a county park/historic farm on Sunday to show Rosina some animals, but we showed up too early! We saw the goats running by while we were in the car on the way out...
*Finished the mailing job--it took two-and-a-half hours! At least I got paid to fold envelopes while watching Saturday Night Live.
*Nice lunch with A. and L. Rosina managed to poke a hole in her styrofoam cup with her thumb, and there was a lot of water, but all was well. :) I bought some really, really pretty roving at the yarn store, which inspired me to break out my drop spindle for the first time in a while. I am really almost done spinning a big 7 oz. bag of teal Border Leicester. I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Rosina doesn't look good in that color, or else it could make a really nice cardigan with yarn to spare. I'll have to see what kind of yardage I end up with after plying.
*Just finished Fuse...and now I have to wait a year for the cliffhanger to be resolved. Eh, it's not too bad. I checked out The Age of Homespun to start now. The librarians were impressed with me when I checked it out. ;) I haven't had much of a look at the prose, but I hope it's accessible enough that I can fit it into my late-night reading.
*Ended up missing my bellydance class because Mark was running late from work, and I had a headache anyway (see post title). A new session starts next week, and I'm trying to decide whether I should take the Bollywood class (always so much fun! but all the jumping barefoot is really hard on my arches) or if I should learn the second half of the choreography we did in the bellydance class this session.
No comments:
Post a Comment