*I was about to say I got nothing accomplished today, but then I remembered that I did two loads of laundry. I also spent a ridiculous amount of time this morning reordering a list of articles that our publishing partner has listed online in a completely random order. I'm still not done with that particular project--and it's not even for the website! It's just an internal thing to help out the editor. I wish we could reorder the online papers, but there's no way to do it, really. I could go on and on about the shortcomings of this particular relationship...
*Rosina had another "Are you trying to poison me?" day, where she refused to eat any of the quite delicious Panera macaroni and cheese we got for her last night, and wouldn't touch the ravioli we got her for dinner. She did eat almost all of a very small apple, at least one cheese stick, and various cookies/Goldfish, along with a decent amount of milk. But that's all she had today. Child, we are trying to fatten you up, dammit!
*In other toddlery news, today I picked a random Sesame Street episode to watch, based on nothing more than the mentions of Big Bird and Elmo in the description (Rosina has developed an affinity for these two, and Elmo is finally growing on me), and what do I get? A very surreal sketch where Alec Baldwin rides a tricycle, and REM!!! I had completely forgotten about the "Furry Happy Monsters" sketch! It was a happy surprise.
*Still plying the second half of my singles. I should've known 7 ounces of wool is a LOT.
*We have no plans for the weekend! Mark was recently complaining that he dislikes all his short-sleeved casual shirts, so we may be doing some clothes shopping. I have no idea what he will replace all those shirts with, though. Also, I plan on getting a lot of sleep. I am seriously beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment