*Nearly finished with the blue and purple sweater. I would definitely be done right now if it weren't for all the sleeve-frogging. I really don't have enough purple to do what I intended.
*Another crankypants day from Rosina. At this point I suspect it's a combination of teething and her recent diet changes. She's been drinking less milk in relation to her food consumption lately, and I wonder if she isn't particularly comfortable tummy-wise. Poor thing! She does have apples or applesauce almost every day, which should be helpful.
*We dropped off Mark's car at the shop overnight because it's running kind of loud. Hopefully it's an alignment thing or something--it definitely doesn't seem mechanical. We were planning to go to the zoo next Monday, since my parents are coming down here for Easter instead of us going up there, and we can't have the non-21-year-old car conking out!
*Pollo A La Brasa tonight. I could eat that chicken every day, but daily sweet plantain consumption would be inadvisable.
*Tomorrow: long-overdue hair appointment, picking up the car (I earnestly hope!), groceries... Mark was planning on painting the trim on the front steps, but it's not going to be warm enough! SO tired of this weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment