*Just got back from Mark's alumni event--an informal thing at a sports bar. The woman who runs the events (there have been a handful over the past two years or so) is kind of overly friendly. I think that is because she has been slightly drunk every time I've met her...
*More puke. I don't know what I'm going to do when Rosina inevitably gets a stomach virus. (I suppose I might have it as well, which is horrible to contemplate.) When will she learn not to shove fistfuls of food in her mouth?
*Am I the only person that thinks that Lily Allen's bravado is extremely adorable, coming in such a sweet voice out of such a cute little person?
*Whole Foods, I am a recent convert to your grind-your-own peanut butter, but I love you so.
*Preparing for an overnight trip to Asheville tomorrow. Much laundry has been washed. Rosina doesn't do well sleeping in hotels, but we are going to try a few things to (hopefully) make it easier for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment