Wednesday, March 13

Glorious things of Thee are spoken

*My domain name has finally transferred! I created an"under construction" page, but it will take 24-48 hours to go online. Yeah, I don't understand why, either! I suspect I'm going to have to customize a template more than I'd prefer.

*Hit Tarzhay and Costco today; only needed Whole Foods and Trader Joe's for Bourgie Bingo. (Whole Foods tomorrow, because we're out of milk.) I called Kohl's one last time to see if Rosina's Munchie Mug turned up, but no luck--so I bought a two-pack of less-fancy snack cups for five bucks! I also bought her shorts, which I think will round out the summer wardrobe for good.

*New Pope: SSDD. Or DP, if you prefer. Pardon me for being an American and hoping for change on a less-geologic scale. Feh. When I feel like going to church again, the Episcopalians will welcome me with open arms. I know all their hymns already, though it's been nine years and I don't know the alto parts...

*Rosina opted out of a nap today, bless. We think it was a combination of gas and teething. She's been asleep for half an hour already.

*Began enumerating the baby gifts I want to make in the next six months...I guess birth control went out with low-rise jeans! Just kidding--all the preggos I know are very happy about it! :)

No comments: