Monday, March 11

Gonna use my arms...

*Two different Pretenders songs on the radio today! I wish my first introduction to Chrissie Hynde wasn't that anemic cover of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas".

*New bellydance session started tonight--and we had a full house! There were at least twenty people there, and all but about seven are new. I hope a lot of the new people will stick it out. We have a lot of fun! Plus, you know, shiny jingly things.

*I did indeed succeed at rising at seven...only to find that my Remote Desktop was down! I went back to sleep for a bit, but still, very annoying. I didn't get back on until Rosina's nap, around two, and then I worked on my annoying article list project for over three hours. I hope it's what the editor needs, because I really don't want to do it again!

*Fun at the gym with A. and L. Rosina really wanted to shoot some hoops, but was a bit short for the net. Luckily Rosina is taking the time change so much better than we are!

*Tomorrow: possibly more gym time, if I can get us out of the house in a timely manner. Hopefully I will finish plying and move on with my life! I really need to start practicing regularly again, and maybe I will try during Rosina's nap tomorrow afternoon. Also: taco night. The ground turkey at Costco is currently leaner and cheaper than the available hamburger; we'll see how it works for tacos...

No comments: