Saturday, March 30

Here comes Peter Cottontail..

*After some confusion, we did finally meet up with my parents and one of my cousins at a playground for about an hour this afternoon. My parents' GPS hadn't adjusted for Daylight Saving Time, so they were way off!

*Got to sleep in again, which was nice. We didn't have much to do before my parents came. Still, that did not prevent me from totally bitching out Mark for no reason over the location of a bottle of nail polish... I hate it when I do that! He doesn't deserve it. :)

*Because we weren't able to meet until almost three, Rosina didn't take a nap until after four. She slept until almost eight! Very late dinner.

*Menu for tomorrow: ham, roasted potatoes and carrots, asparagus (Mark insisted!), salad, fancy bread, cheesecake. How much I am responsible for: salad dressing, probably the potatoes and carrots. Add to that helpful grandparents who live far away: I call that a day off!

*Two more product reviews:
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm (Red Dahlia): I do like the color, but it is the darkest one they make, and is still not particularly dark. It's almost the same color as Cover Girl Lip Slicks in Hipster (one of my favorites), but costs almost three dollars more. I like it fine, but I doubt I'll buy it again.

Thayer's Alcohol-Free Lavender Witch Hazel Toner: I've been using this for nearly a month, and I haven't seen a difference in my skin or anything, but it definitely has picked up stray traces of makeup. I might try the rose water scent, since the lavender is a bit medicinal.

No comments: