*Still plying! It is rather gratifying to see the plied yarn in its neat little hanks, though. The big washing day will be sometime next week. Then I will get to to decide whether to spin the pretty green fiber next, or tackle something really big and do a gradient dye on a big nine-ounce ball of undyed roving. That will be an adventure.
*Trip to Kohl's: work pants for Mark, a skirt and shorts for Rosina, and no shoes in the store fit me. Really. Maybe it's just that Aerosoles don't fit me... Also, Rosina lost her Munchie Mug there! I will call tomorrow, and hopefully it will have turned up. They aren't cheap!
*Still watching last month's NOVA episode, "Earth from Space". It is very cool, but two hours long, and I've been watching it in chunks. I noticed that one of the Koch brothers is a sponsor of NOVA! That pissed me off for a minute, but then I realized that the more money he spends on awesome and altruistic things, the less there will be left to fund Americans for Prosperity (read: Americans for Making the Rich Richer) and other awful things and people. So keep funding NOVA!
*Lunchtime: Landfill Park (which is just what it sounds like: a quite nice playground and trails at an old landfill) and Taza Grill. Oh, Taza Grill, it is YOU who are actually the boss. /inside Taza Grill joke
*Justin Timberlake on SNL! I know I wouldn't be able to choose between the "Dick in a Box"-ers and the Wild and Crazy Guys on a dating show. I had completely forgotten about their "bulges"! What I caught of the rest of the show was okay, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment