*Completed an annoying task for work--try opening 75 different PDFs to record how many pages each one has--that surprisingly took less time than I thought it would.
*Was supposed to go to a women's health demonstration downtown, but A. and L. couldn't make it, so we stayed home--probably the right choice, since Rosina was being a crankypants this morning!
*Managed to cheer her up by pulling out an unopened box of chalk! We had a good time out on the driveway, and she got to get dirty and run off some of her grumpiness.
*Working on a baby sweater for my coworker's future granddaughter. I hope they're not the kind who get bent out of shape about a little blue. I may need to add some rosettes or something, just in case.
*Tomorrow is Rosina's audiology followup--probably her last Special Infant Care Clinic appointment! I'm not too worried about her hearing, seeing as she's been singing in tune for months, but I guess you never know about high- and low-frequency tones. After the appointment we are going to try to catch up with Mark for lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment