Sunday, March 10

Zzzzzzzzzz...

*Like most people, I'm sure, I felt like today was a wasted day! I stayed up way too late last night, and didn't get out of bed until 11:30 EDT. I even took a two-hour nap this evening. And it looks like I'm going to bed as soon as I finish washing the dishes and Rosina's straw cups.

*Finally got to see the goats we missed last week! They are very large goats. Rosina was not sure whether they were goats or dogs. ;')

*Spent a lot of money stocking up on things at Costco. Cheddar Pirate's Booty is on sale this month, and we bought some thinking Rosina might like it, but no such luck yet. I fear Mark and I will be consuming most or all of it. I'll keep trying!

*Despite last week's M&M consumption and related issues, I am currently wearing jeans that were too small when I bought them several months ago! They were four bucks, so I couldn't resist, and I didn't feel like stopping everything to try on one item with Rosina with me. When I got them home and they were too small, I figured I'd only have to lose a few pounds to get into them; luckily I was right (though they are a bit snug, part of that is the alleged "tummy panel", which is apparently invisible). And none too soon, as my old fat day/early pregnancy jeans are about to split apart--I've already patched them, and I'm thinking there just isn't enough strong fabric in that area to even try again. Time for retirement!

*Busy day tomorrow: free gym time in the morning with A. and L.; bellydance later, followed by my semimonthly Monday knit night. I also think I may sleep in, depending on how I'm feeling at seven tomorrow morning (that's more like six...oh, I hate this time-change mindfuck). If so, then I'll do my work in the afternoon, but that always feels like wasting daylight.

No comments: