*Child woke up at seven today, throwing schedule out of whack. Once she had some Tylenol and agreed to have some milk she was fine, so I was able to ply her with Sesame Street while I tried to get some work done!
*Did an awesome job on Rosina's hair today, if I do say so myself. The left side came undone during her nap, but I expected that...
*Plugging away on sweater #2; I just have to do one cuff and the collar/button bands and it will be finished. This is for a very special baby, and it is a freaking beautiful sweater. At least I think so. :) Also started the project for my niece--and while I have the glue gun out, I'm going to make one for Rosina as well. (Sidebar: "Rosina" sometimes autocorrects to "raisins".)
*Fried rice for dinner! I always feel like a genius when I make it--particularly when leftovers are involved. I added lots if extra vegetables and rice this time, so we'll even get another meal out of it. Rosina liked it as well.
*Bellydance worked my butt off tonight. If you can survive four-minute hip shimmies, you're doing alright! And on that note, I need to hop in the shower.
2 comments:
She sat still for that hairdo?? I am even more impressed by your child. Raisins. :D
Some days she is more amenable to Make-Me-Pretty-Time than others. She is small, though, and I can still wedge her between my knees. I'm also a pretty quick French braider...
Post a Comment